-
Advertorial
-
FOCUS
-
Guide
-
Lifestyle
-
Tech and Vogue
-
TechandScience
-
CHTF Special
-
Nanshan
-
Futian Today
-
Hit Bravo
-
Special Report
-
Junior Journalist Program
-
World Economy
-
Opinion
-
Diversions
-
Hotels
-
Movies
-
People
-
Person of the week
-
Weekend
-
Photo Highlights
-
Currency Focus
-
Kaleidoscope
-
Tech and Science
-
News Picks
-
Yes Teens
-
Budding Writers
-
Fun
-
Campus
-
Glamour
-
News
-
Digital Paper
-
Food drink
-
Majors_Forum
-
Speak Shenzhen
-
Shopping
-
Business_Markets
-
Restaurants
-
Travel
-
Investment
-
Hotels
-
Yearend Review
-
World
-
Sports
-
Entertainment
-
QINGDAO TODAY
-
In depth
-
Leisure Highlights
-
Markets
-
Business
-
Culture
-
China
-
Shenzhen
-
Important news
在线翻译:
szdaily -> Fun -> 
Fun of the Week
    2016-03-09  08:53    Shenzhen Daily

    Accident

    A man was in an accident while driving his new Ferrari. Policemen arrived.

    The man cried, “Officer! My brand new car!”

    A policeman replied, “You’re such a materialistic idiot. You haven’t noticed that your left arm was cut off.”

    The man looked at his left arm and yelled, “Oh, my! My Rolex watch!”

    

    In McDonald’s

    A: The best place to break up with your girlfriend is in the McDonald’s.

    B: Why?

    A: There are sharp knives, forks and heavy plates. Then, you can always hide behind a fat kid!

    

    Money on trees

    Mom always said, “Money doesn’t grow on trees.” But that is not true. Money is made from paper and paper comes from trees. Therefore, her argument is invalid.

    

    Back pain

    According to research 87 percent of the young people in my country have back pain. The other 13 percent have no computer.

深圳报业集团版权所有, 未经授权禁止复制; Copyright 2010, All Rights Reserved.
Shenzhen Daily E-mail:szdaily@szszd.com.cn